We’re setting up Child Protection Committees in Port-au-Prince’s most vulnerable neighborhoods.
You, your friends and family, congregation, neighborhood, school or classroom can be partnered with one of these 10 neighborhoods. When you raise and give $3,500–the cost of training in one of these neighborhoods–you’ll receive the following in your Partner Package:
- A Map of the neighborhood
- A Description of the neighborhood
- Photos of the trainers, activists in the Child Protection Committee
- Bios of the Committee Leaders
- Progress reports on the work these leaders are doing
Partners give or pledge to raise the funds needed to cover our work in one of these 10 neighborhoods – $3,500.
8 of the 10 neighborhoods below are available for partnership. For the security of our trainers working in these neighborhoods, the names of the communities and people working in them will only be released once the Partnership has been made.
Ready to partner or want to learn more? E-mail us or call (202) 686-2088.