Beyond Borders is rated 100 out of 100 for our accountability and transparency practices by Charity Navigator, America’s largest independent evaluator of charities. We are committed to financial accountability and transparency at all levels. You can read our full Charity Navigator review on their website by clicking here or on the logo above.
We welcome the chance to share our financial information in the form of our seven most recent audited financial statements and IRS Form 990 filings.
If you have any questions about this or any other aspect of our financial reporting, please don’t hesitate to call us anytime at (202) 686-2088.
Thank you for your trust, your generosity and your commitment to the people of Haiti.
Audited Financial Statements
IRS Form 990s
Here are the types of donor information that we collect and maintain:
- contact information: name, organization/church, complete address, phone number, email address;
- payment information: credit card number and expiration date, and billing information;
- shipping information: name, organization/church, complete address;
- information concerning how you heard about Beyond Borders;
- information you wish to share: questions, comments, suggestions; and your request to receive periodic updates; e.g., to individuals who request it, we will send periodic mailings related to specific fund-‐raising appeals and newsletters.
How Information is Used
Beyond Borders uses your information to understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a transaction, communicate back to you, and update you on our work. Credit card numbers are used only for donation or payment processing and not used for any other purpose. We use the comments you offer to provide you with information requested, and we take seriously each recommendation as to how we might improve communication. No Sharing of Personal Information. Beyond Borders will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to other organizations. We assure you that the identity of all our donors will be kept confidential. Use of donor information will be limited to the internal purposes of Beyond Borders and only to further the activities and purposes of Beyond Borders.
Removing Your Name From Our Mailing List
It is our desire to not send unwanted mail to our donors. Please contact us if you wish to be removed from our mailing list.